其他资料 --- The popular's design.

[复制链接]
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:22:27
Put the Breaks On. Gold Please.Boot to the head. Robots, tip lamps, flower frames, slingshots, and now BMX-Style bike boots. You’d better step up your I.D. game if you’re gonna catch up with the Cedric Ragot family. Presenting here a state-of-the-art extreme sport boot that’s got three patents to it’s name. Best believe your foot’s in good shape here with the Genius MX Boot. The SCOTT Pivot System, the Brake Transfer Pad, and the Sure-Feel Shifter Pad. Boot it up! Looks rather Iron-Man-ish doesn’t it? I’ll take mine in slime-green. For an EXTENSIVE early review of this boot from last year, check out the forums at [Thumpertalk] - the boot is now in full production. Check out the Cedric Ragot portfolio site to see video and additional process pics! Designer: Cedric Ragot
关于大陆地区Rhino原厂培训中心
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:23:28
Babble Headsets Look Cool, But Not In Your EarI have a love/hate relationship with bluetooth headsets. They have always seemed the fantastic gadgets of the future right up until you put one on and instantly increase your Douche Quotient by 200%. Case in point, these Babble headsets from Mr. Onuff Studio look fantastic and give us a peak into the variations that exist before a final product choice is made. I suppose we’ll have to wait for aural implants before truly appreciating the wonder of bluetooth without the stigma of pompousness. Designer: Mr. Onuff Studio
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:24:43
A Tap With Haptic ResponseBroaching the subject of being frugal with water brings me to this new concept in taps that incorporates the tactile prowess of a user in relation to haptic responses. The Gemini is a water tap design that uses a one-touch lateral operating valve system to function. In a blink, the on-board wall diverter swiftly controls the flow of the water from a stimulating jet to a therapeutic cascade. The temperature of the water is reflected trough the shape and the haptic response of the handles. Essentially this is a tap that functions successfully thanks to its self-contained diverter system. Designer: Edward Taylor
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:25:58
Ditch Merry-go-round, Let’s SwingSang-Hoon Lee’s Swing bench brings to mind that episode of FRIENDS, where Rachel is petrified of the swing and how Ross helps her overcome her irrational fears. For the life of me, I can’t imagine my childhood without the thrill of swinging in the park with innocent abandonment. Now that I’m all grown up (and a few pounds heavier), the kids won’t just let me take the joyride again. I guess I’ll have to make do with the Swing Bench to satisfy my urge to be a kid again. Designer: Sang-Hoon Lee
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:27:08
Foldable BowlThis is so easy to figure out I don’t even have to explain it. I think it’s fabulous for camping, drinks, picnics, impromptu gatherings, or even when you’re too lazy to wash dishes. Tho you can use the Foldable Bowl for just about anything, I’d avoid hot foods. My only gripe is the material. Plastic, really? Do we need to go down that road again? I didn’t step into some alternate universe where plastic and nature get along fabulously right? Designer: Gowoon Jeong
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:32:03
Second Bulb, Insects Beware!If you still have incandescent bulbs, then I will now beat you with a silly stick. Fortunately for you here’s one more way to get use out of those archaic bulbs. The Bulb Hugger is a thermally charged light that wraps around any incandescent. Whenever your incandescent turns off or if the power goes out, the secondary light automatically turns on for up to 5 hours. If you’ve got these bulbs outdoors, an upper ring containing insect repellent vaporizes from heat, keeping bugs away. Designer: Arpan Maiti
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:33:24
Writer Chris Burns Destroyed by Spy RobotMeet Spykee, construct-it-yourself spy robot. It runs on tracks, it’s got spy gear, and it’s WIFI. It is the dream of all true nerds to have at least one robot companion. Ideally, they’d be happiest with a city college robot, but for those who wish to own their own, here’s the tiny one. Spykee. Enquiring minds want to know: what does “spy gear” consist of? Well, we’re in luck, because we have a detailed list of what Spykee is capable of right here- oh. uh oh. There he is. Spykee no! I wasn’t going to share the list of your capabilities! I know that would be absurd, and could endanger the entire spy world! I swear I didn’t say anything! No Spykee, don’t do it! Auuuuuuuggg SPYKEE ::CHECK OUT- ALL- OF MY CREATORS INVENTIONS- BY CLICKING BELOW:: SPYKEE Designer: Cedric Ragot
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:34:25
Sneaky Lamp Peeps Around CornersIt is the Snake Lamp. Made with a “unique” polypropylene sheet twisting and turning it’s way into your heart. You heard? It’s got a bunch of turns you ain’t never seen, and all without glue or welding. Just a mad, mad, magnet party. For your triangle house. Extend it all the way or keep it short. And respect the CLEVER logo mark. Designer: Cristiano Giuggioli
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:36:32
Emergency Hazard Lights Better Than Flares?Emergency hazard lights aren’t anything new so unless you’re going to rewrite the book and create a paradigm shift, only thing you have to differentiate yourself is design. The Lumitic light is cute, yes I said cute! The egro handle lights up red to flag would be saviors down or a simple release turns the unit into a tripod to divert ongoing traffic. Better than emergency flares but not as fun. Something about fire. Quick point of diversion here. An industrial designer once told me if someone critiques your design as either cute or interesting, go back to the drawing board. Designers: Sung-Hun Shin, Ji-Hyun Park & Choul Goo Lee
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:38:30
‘Two-Face’ Dent Would ApproveIndecisive? How about a GPS coin called the Inbi-Out to make all your decisions. File this under “not gonna happen anytime soon,” but it’s nice to fantasize. The Inbi-Out coin tosses a 50/50 chance of where you should eat, drink, hang out, etc.., and displays the final decision on a tiny embedded screen complete with GPS coordinates and directions. It’ll also record every destination you go to into some magical databank for future reference (or dystopian spying). Too soon? Designer: Ju-Wei Chen
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册成为会员

本版积分规则