其他资料 --- The popular's design.

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
572721 Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 14:57:45 楼主
For the Scoot People with Too Much LuggageThough the classic cross-city bike messanger method / character / lifestyle will never be trumped by a motorized vehicle, one can dream of a nicer* way to carry one’s briefcase to work. *Nicer, in this case, meaning, gosh, I have to go to work every day, but it’s only a short distance. I’d sure like a more eco-friendly ride, but I have too much to carry! It’s time to stash! Scooter people. You see them. I see them. We all see them. They can’t carry a very huge amount of peanuts. Only what can fit in their backpack or in their under-seat compartment. What designer Elliot Ortiz has whipped up here is the solution for your luggage woes, the aptly titled, “Cargo” scooter. With its large capacity for storage and a “Drive by Wire” tank-style steering system, it can carry up to “one whole crapload of junk.”* *I made up that unit of measurement. Note from Elliot: the small gas motor is “tucked away on the rear swing arm in case you were wondering ;)”. Designer: Elliot Ortiz
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
关于大陆地区Rhino原厂培训中心
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:01:00
NasdaqQ3 Home Trading Terminal Keeps It SimpleDesigned for overworked Wallstreet traders, Allen Liu designed this home trading terminal to ease the infusion of work into home life. While an admirable effort, if you’re working, you’re working regardless of where you are and I don’t see this interface holding up well against an information-packed, 4 screen terminal. If that’s not enough, Allen completely failed to put in a “Private Browsing” button for those lonely, late-night trading sessions that last for hours. Designer: Allen C. Liu
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:02:04
Ink Me Up In ComfortTattoo chairs are pretty bare bones and minimal so the Ink Chair by Bjorn Fink makes total sense. The sand cast aluminum frame turns, pivots, and adjusts in every which way to keep the tattooee comfy while making it easier for the tattooer to do his/her job. There are no motorized parts and the entire frame can be made with just one mold. I don’t see any reason why this wouldn’t be a hit in tattoo parlors across the world if the price were right. Designer: Bjorn Fink
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:07:00
Would Buy This BlenderI’m no Paula Deen or Betty Crocker but I do like to cook and on occasion that calls for a blender. The UMIX Cordless Blender may be the ticket since it combines advantages of handheld and tabletop blenders. Rechargeable cordless? Check. Powerful motor? Check. Programmable blend cycles? Check. Squishy silicon sack? Check, check, check. I love this feature. They even act as storage containers. Haven’t seen that on the market. Designer: Andrew Bezzina
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:07:36
Slim Sexy Scanner Looks Like A SaberDoing away with the traditional norms of a bulky scanner is the svelte scanU. This pocket-sized gadget is inherently made up of three segments: the screen, the power unit and the storage. The display screen comprises of a three-layer roll out scanning bed, where the upper and bottom layers are OLED screens (providing illumination) and the central layer features capacitive and photo sensors that capture the scanned data. You will find a USB interface on both the rechargeable battery and the Flash based memory unit. This makes charging or transferring data quite simple and easy. Apparently you can even use it to scan and play aloud books. Next time your kid pesters you for a bedtime story, just slip the scanU into the Peter Pan book and let it tell the tale! Designer: Ashish Chaudhary
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:10:31
Personal Spy, DJ, Receptionist, and Killer RobotAll this and more in the Spykee series designed by CR. This particular entry is about Spykee VOX, who obeys your commands by voice or remote. It can move around, play music (with a connected iPod), remotely control other electronics, show human emotion (or maybe just robot emotion) with it’s face-lights, and kill things (as shown by the picture with blood spatters all over it (?!)) Concept and artistic direction by Lauren Vermeglio, renderings Dom Vu. Made possible by Cedric Ragot Design Studio with Erector brand and Meccano. This is what happens when you have awesome ideas: lots of people put their hands on it. (Not that lots of hands touching your stuff is a terrible thing, mind you.)
Awesome features of the Spykee VOX: 3 microphones LCD screen Made for iPod® dock Digital music player connection Obstacle detector IR sensors Stereo loudspeakers 2 motors USB plug IR remote Control
Check out first Veronica Bellmont for Engadget interviewing a woman for Erector showing all four of the Spykee robots. When Veronica asks her about it shooting lasers at intruders, notice that she does not refute the idea that these lasers will hurt. = Awesome. Then find the Spykee Vox on the portfolio site of Cedric Ragot (Design - Electronics - Spykee Vox) and watch the video. It’s nowhere else on the internet, I swear. And it’s most excellent. NOTE: In early versions of this robot, there was no iPod dock. (See picture #2) - Interesting, yes? UPDATE: Most/all of the Spykee series is now in production. I wouldn’t be upset if anyone decided to pick me up a few. Designer: Cedric Ragot
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:13:17
Like Most Fans, This One Gets TiredI don’t think anyone can argue that eventually, if humans don’t get green active, the earth is going to get used up. But true to form, humans don’t really give much of a hoot about such things. What Addi Design Group wants to say is: you should feel this pull physically, every single day. (Or at least every day you need a fan.) With “Our Biggest Fan” who’s head, when not in use, droops down like a wilted flower. Sad, huh? The fan is activated and kept upright by a leather strap running down its back. When the strap is unhinged, the fan stops spinning and the head droops down. When you need air, you re-pull the strap. Addi says this cute couple of sentences about the fan: “Global warming needs to be stopped. The problem itself is very big and it sure needs a very big group of fans to make a difference.” AWWW. The thing I wonder is: with such big spaces between the guards around the spinning blades, what’s to protect my fingers from global chopping off? And yes, I have been that silly before. Designer: Addi Design Group
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:15:58
Power of The Revolving Light SwitchGradually as dawn breaks the rays of the sun bathe the sky with its warm glow. A meditative effect that sees itself being transformed as the MAGI! With this concept you get a two-part team that tangos together to perform a synchronized dance. Rotate the power switch and the overhead lamp progressively opens to reveal the light. Like the glorious sun shining over you, urging you to feel your inner light, the MAGI beams through. The MAGI light and switch concept was sponsored by ARTEMIDE. Designer: Liang Yun
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:19:29
It is a Football Stadium Inside a VolcanoYeah. That’s what’s up. It’s built on top of the mountain. Or at least it’s made to seem as though it must be. Plush-ed out and ready to house the sacred game for whatever team doth so deserve such a heavenly house. Guadalajara - 2009. To be build in Guadalajara - who will get the honor? Club Deportivo Guadalajara, Los Zorros, or La Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (UAG). Chivas, Atlas, or Tecos?! Limited info given by the designer Jean-Marie Massaud:
Volcano Stadium Chivas - Omnilife Guadalajara, Mexique 2009 Stade de football Arch.D.Pouzet Inauguration prevue en 2009 Dimensions Surface: 110,000 m2 Capacite: 42,250 places Amenagements 340 suites (3500 places) Chivas club (500 places) 2 magasins 50 buvettes 1 restaurant 1 coiffeur 1 musee 1 espace de jeux (pour 450 enfants) 1 parc de skateboard 1 parking (750 voitures) Budget 100 M us $ Architecture technique: HOK+SVE Structure: Luis Bozzo Estructuras SL
Do you think you could build such a thing for a measly 100M USD? What’s the backup plan for if the volcano explodes? Probably better that it’s build first, land second. And YEAH, a Skateboard park. You read right. It’s got soccer, food, and a skateboard park. I’ll just set up a tent here, and… I am home! GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! VOLCANO UPDATE: Yes, volcanos do still erupt. Newest eruption in Tokyo Designer: Jean-Marie Massaud
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:20:58
PC Gets Easy For GrampsComputers and technology still intimidate many elderly and at the rate technology is progressing its sure to make arthritis seem like bliss. Hitching a ride to the techno-highway is the Perch Computer, which incorporates the fun element while offering intuitive navigation. A touchscreen coupled with a key system makes the device easy-to-use and understand. Naturally, visual representations of the various programs are easy to comprehend. The Perch Keys use induction technology to store information and programs. Place a key on the allotted slot to initiate the process. Data can be uploaded onto the Keys by simply dragging and dropping. Certainly you won’t need to be a rocket-scientist to use this comp! Designer: Sylvia Spencer
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册成为会员

本版积分规则