请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版

[Sketch教程] 清新风格画法教程

[复制链接]
719516 jdesign 发表于 2007-12-15 21:01:41 楼主
1. Underlay(composition and layout)
medium: prisma color verithin black, tria letraset marker pad

Since I know I am going to use markers, I am using the verithin as light underlay first just to give me a good idea where to lay my marker strokes.
Here's also where I construct my perspective lines.

Tips: For multiple sketches on the same page, try to put them on the same perspective space, so that viewers can make sense of them more easily as opposed to be guessing which view they are looking at.

Also, try to use the same light source direction for the same page.
sketchTutorial03.jpg

Step2: Grey Scale ( form expression )
Material: Copic Cool Grey markers, C0 ~ C5

My objective is to convey the design and form. Since there are some mechanical actions that I need to explain, I choose not to include the material aspect of the expression and stick to simple and straight forward form expression. This is also not "gestural" sketches, therefore I focus solely on explaining the design as opposed to thinking about how to create more expressive lines.
sketchTutorial04.jpg

Step3: Simple material differentiation
Material: Copic marker(whatever color of your choice), Prismacolor Pastel

I am basically differentiating materials by color coding. Since I don't have a full color range for green, I used pastel powder for the really light parts. Pastel also helps to blend your marker strokes.

sketchTutorial05.jpg

Step4: Adding a little fun
Materials: markers.... same

Here, I am just adding something that will help the viewers relate to the design better.

The viewers have not seen this design before, but they know what a cup is. They certainly can relate to brown liquid in a cup(may it be coffee or coke or whatever), so it helps the viewers understand the context of the design better.
sketchTutorial06.jpg

Step 5: Giving it line quality
There is no formula to how one should express his/her line quality. For me, I am using line quality to distinct the objects and create more sense of space between them. It's also to help the viewers focus on the individual sketches.
sketchTutorial07.jpg

Step 6: Arrows and pointers
Material: Pastel powder

Here, I used arrows to explain actions and mechanical movements.
Since arrows are not the design, I wanted to avoid the arrows from popping out too much and did not use markers. I used pastel instead. Pastel also gives you soft gradients that are pretty easy to control, and if you make a mistake, you can erase it easily.

Arrows also gives a lot of life to your presentation. It's no longer just a sketch, but a story.

sketchTutorial08.jpg

Step7: Pumping the contrast and giving it a softer texture
material: prismacolor verithin

Here, I simple went back to add contrast, darken the shadows by shading it with prismacolor verithin. It makes it look more like a sketch with a softer feel, and helps the forms read a little better.

sketchTutorial09.jpg

Lastly, clean up with photoshop

I adjusted the balance with photoshop to achieve a cleaner background as well as more popping sketch. You can also play with the saturation a little according to your preference.
sketchTutorial10.jpg

Summary:

I applied a light layer of pencil to give me a good idea of what I should do later.

After marker and all the other steps are applied, I went back with lines to emphasize the sketch.

Therefore I can avoid having pencil lines being smudged by the markers.

sketchTutorial01.jpg
sketchTutorial02.jpg

评分

参与人数 1技术 +5 收起 理由
jessesn + 5

查看全部评分

关于大陆地区Rhino原厂培训中心
苑中 发表于 2007-12-17 08:58:12
学习学习.:victory:
Jessesn 发表于 2007-12-17 10:57:59
比较喜欢这样清新的风格:lol ,加晕
wangyongwen 发表于 2007-12-18 13:45:22