其他资料 --- The popular's design.

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
589121 Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 14:57:45 楼主
For the Scoot People with Too Much LuggageThough the classic cross-city bike messanger method / character / lifestyle will never be trumped by a motorized vehicle, one can dream of a nicer* way to carry one’s briefcase to work. *Nicer, in this case, meaning, gosh, I have to go to work every day, but it’s only a short distance. I’d sure like a more eco-friendly ride, but I have too much to carry! It’s time to stash! Scooter people. You see them. I see them. We all see them. They can’t carry a very huge amount of peanuts. Only what can fit in their backpack or in their under-seat compartment. What designer Elliot Ortiz has whipped up here is the solution for your luggage woes, the aptly titled, “Cargo” scooter. With its large capacity for storage and a “Drive by Wire” tank-style steering system, it can carry up to “one whole crapload of junk.”* *I made up that unit of measurement. Note from Elliot: the small gas motor is “tucked away on the rear swing arm in case you were wondering ;)”. Designer: Elliot Ortiz
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享
关于大陆地区Rhino原厂培训中心
stone0324 发表于 2009-2-5 16:43:57
不錯,謝謝分享
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:40:15
Personal Humidifier in a CupI don’t know about where you live but here in Los Angeles the air is so incredibly dry, the office becomes stuffy by mid-morning. The simple solution would be to invest in a humidifier but a good one powerful enough to affect a large open office would be huge and expensive. The Pudding Cup is a personal humidifier small enough to lug around, yet powerful enough to moisturize the surrounding air. It’s designed to look like a pudding dish/cup. It stores away neatly but when those high and dry times come, simply invert and dunk it into a water filled mug. Within minutes fresh water vapor will begin to condense and shoot out. The entire thing is rechargeable via USB. I’ve seen several USB powered humidifiers but none as charming as this. Designers: Dai-Ho Hyun & Hwa-Yeon Kim
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:38:30
‘Two-Face’ Dent Would ApproveIndecisive? How about a GPS coin called the Inbi-Out to make all your decisions. File this under “not gonna happen anytime soon,” but it’s nice to fantasize. The Inbi-Out coin tosses a 50/50 chance of where you should eat, drink, hang out, etc.., and displays the final decision on a tiny embedded screen complete with GPS coordinates and directions. It’ll also record every destination you go to into some magical databank for future reference (or dystopian spying). Too soon? Designer: Ju-Wei Chen
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:36:32
Emergency Hazard Lights Better Than Flares?Emergency hazard lights aren’t anything new so unless you’re going to rewrite the book and create a paradigm shift, only thing you have to differentiate yourself is design. The Lumitic light is cute, yes I said cute! The egro handle lights up red to flag would be saviors down or a simple release turns the unit into a tripod to divert ongoing traffic. Better than emergency flares but not as fun. Something about fire. Quick point of diversion here. An industrial designer once told me if someone critiques your design as either cute or interesting, go back to the drawing board. Designers: Sung-Hun Shin, Ji-Hyun Park & Choul Goo Lee
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:34:25
Sneaky Lamp Peeps Around CornersIt is the Snake Lamp. Made with a “unique” polypropylene sheet twisting and turning it’s way into your heart. You heard? It’s got a bunch of turns you ain’t never seen, and all without glue or welding. Just a mad, mad, magnet party. For your triangle house. Extend it all the way or keep it short. And respect the CLEVER logo mark. Designer: Cristiano Giuggioli
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:33:24
Writer Chris Burns Destroyed by Spy RobotMeet Spykee, construct-it-yourself spy robot. It runs on tracks, it’s got spy gear, and it’s WIFI. It is the dream of all true nerds to have at least one robot companion. Ideally, they’d be happiest with a city college robot, but for those who wish to own their own, here’s the tiny one. Spykee. Enquiring minds want to know: what does “spy gear” consist of? Well, we’re in luck, because we have a detailed list of what Spykee is capable of right here- oh. uh oh. There he is. Spykee no! I wasn’t going to share the list of your capabilities! I know that would be absurd, and could endanger the entire spy world! I swear I didn’t say anything! No Spykee, don’t do it! Auuuuuuuggg SPYKEE ::CHECK OUT- ALL- OF MY CREATORS INVENTIONS- BY CLICKING BELOW:: SPYKEE Designer: Cedric Ragot
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:32:03
Second Bulb, Insects Beware!If you still have incandescent bulbs, then I will now beat you with a silly stick. Fortunately for you here’s one more way to get use out of those archaic bulbs. The Bulb Hugger is a thermally charged light that wraps around any incandescent. Whenever your incandescent turns off or if the power goes out, the secondary light automatically turns on for up to 5 hours. If you’ve got these bulbs outdoors, an upper ring containing insect repellent vaporizes from heat, keeping bugs away. Designer: Arpan Maiti
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:27:08
Foldable BowlThis is so easy to figure out I don’t even have to explain it. I think it’s fabulous for camping, drinks, picnics, impromptu gatherings, or even when you’re too lazy to wash dishes. Tho you can use the Foldable Bowl for just about anything, I’d avoid hot foods. My only gripe is the material. Plastic, really? Do we need to go down that road again? I didn’t step into some alternate universe where plastic and nature get along fabulously right? Designer: Gowoon Jeong
 楼主| Tonway 发表于 2009-2-4 15:25:58
Ditch Merry-go-round, Let’s SwingSang-Hoon Lee’s Swing bench brings to mind that episode of FRIENDS, where Rachel is petrified of the swing and how Ross helps her overcome her irrational fears. For the life of me, I can’t imagine my childhood without the thrill of swinging in the park with innocent abandonment. Now that I’m all grown up (and a few pounds heavier), the kids won’t just let me take the joyride again. I guess I’ll have to make do with the Swing Bench to satisfy my urge to be a kid again. Designer: Sang-Hoon Lee
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册成为会员

本版积分规则